What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files, made up of a string of letters and numbers, sometimes placed on your computer by web page servers. They allow the website owner to distinguish you from other users of the site. Cookies cannot be executed as code and do not contain viruses that allow us to access your hard drive. In this way, it is not possible for us to access the information on your hard drive, even if cookies are stored on it.
This website uses its own and third-party 'cookies' to offer you a better experience and service. By browsing or using our services, you accept our use of them. You can change your cookie settings at any time.
How are cookies used?
The data generated through cookies on the websites of ACEITES LA MURALLA SL can be used for various purposes, including the following:
For strictly necessary uses:
These cookies are essential in order for you to navigate the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website, remembering items on your shopping list, remembering where you are in your order.
- Performance: Cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for example which pages visitors go to most often and whether they receive error messages. These cookies are used to improve a website in future versions, improve user experience, improve the functioning of the website by reducing the time it takes to load the pages you visit.
- Functionality: These cookies allow the website to remember the decisions you make when accessing it, such as your username or language, and provide a better user experience. ensure that the appearance of the website is consistent, ensure your security when you log in.
- Targeting or advertising: These cookies are used to deliver content most relevant to you and your interests.
We do not allow third parties to advertise on our website, but we cannot control the advertisers that are permitted by internet service providers to advertise while browsing the internet.
Types of cookies used
This Website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the Web and permanent cookies store data on the terminal so that it can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, the Website may use:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the Web page or application and use the different options or services that exist therein. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access Web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the navigation and store content for broadcasting videos or sound.
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user themselves define. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from which the service is accessed.
These are the cookies that allow for the efficient management of advertising spaces that have been included on the website or application from which the service is provided. They enable the customization of advertising content to make it relevant to the user and to avoid displaying ads that the user has already seen.
Statistical analysis cookies
They are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to prepare navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service based on of the usage data that users make.
Third party cookies
On some websites, third-party cookies can be installed to manage and enhance the services offered, such as Google Analytics statistical services.
The user has the option to allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on their terminal:
To adjust cookie-related permissions in the Google Chrome Browser:
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the “Cookies” section you can configure the options.
To adjust cookie-related permissions in the Mozilla Firefox Browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use custom settings for history to configure the options.
To adjust permissions related to cookies in Internet Explorer 9 Browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history option to delete cookies. Check the Cookies box and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab and use Settings to move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or all the way down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.
- You can find out more details about how to manage cookies by using the 'Help' function of your browser, or you can visit www.aboutcookies.org which provides detailed information about managing cookies in the most popular browsers.
- Some browsers can configure specific rules to manage cookies per website, offering finer control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies from all sites except those you trust.