Who is responsible for processing your data?
ACEITES LA MURALLA S.L. – CIF: B14116552
Carretera de Lucena a Rute, km 10, 14950 Zambra, Córdoba
957 59 85 14 / 635 29 20 29
What data do we process?
The data provided by the interested party:
Aceites La Muralla may collect personal data that you provide us directly through the different established forms. Within these forms you will be able to see how some of the fields are marked as mandatory and that without this information we will not be able to provide you with the requested service.
Additionally, the development of our relationship generates a series of information such as transactional data (for example, information that you provide us about your purchase tickets, orders, returns, etc.), connection data and navigation through the different web pages. , history of complaints and incidents. This information is processed by Aceites La Muralla as it is of great value both at a statistical and aggregate level - as it allows us to know our type of customers, what products they like more or less, how we should configure the page to make it easier to navigate; as well as on an individualized basis to be able to offer personalized advertising based on the customer segment: age range, type of products previously contracted and time of purchase.
Data not consciously provided by the interested party resulting from the application of algorithms (inferred data):
It is true that, increasingly, companies use data that has not been consciously provided by the data owners. This data, called “inferred,” is data resulting from the application of algorithms to analyze a variety of data, such as social media and purchase records in order to profile people, for example, understand the interest of our customers for certain products, the moments of purchase, tastes, purchase history, promotions consumed, satisfaction surveys, information on calls to our Customer Service and navigation made on the Aceites La Muralla websites
For what purpose and legitimacy do we process your data?
The list shown below details the different purposes for which your data may be processed depending on the relationship you maintain with Aceites La Muralla and its legal bases:
- Manage the contracted Services and bring the contractual relationship to a successful conclusion. Your data will be processed to provide the requested service, which, among other activities, may involve: (i) your registration as a client; (ii) preparation of the order and management of delivery through one of the available channels; (iii) process and respond to your doubts, queries or claims. Failure to accept this purpose means that we will not be able to sign the contract(s) to provide you with the services in which you are interested.
- Send commercial information about Products and Services of our Brand. Whenever you request it through the boxes enabled in the different forms, we will send you commercial information about the offers, promotions, surveys and discounts of the Cortijo La Muralla and iOliva brands. Likewise, we may send you information about products or services whose brand is owned by third-party companies, with whom Aceites La Muralla has reached an agreement to allow their distribution or production under license. This information will be sent by different means of contact (electronic and non-electronic): postal address, e-mail, mobile phone (SMS, RCS, Whatsapp), among others.
- Preparation of profiles and marketing. Through this purpose, Aceites La Muralla collects and processes purchase analysis data (amounts, frequency, online store data), your interests and preferences, so that this information allows Aceites La Muralla to offer you products and services. services that may interest you, and not others. The processing of data for the purpose of profiling and marketing is based on the legitimate interest of Aceites La Muralla. To this end, Aceites La Muralla has weighed the interests and rights of the interested parties, and the measures adopted by the person responsible to comply with its general obligations in terms of proportionality and transparency, and has concluded that:
- 1 - The impact on the fundamental rights and public freedoms of people is reduced;
- 2 - Such processing can be reasonably foreseen by the interested party who is interested in receiving personalized offers and, on the contrary, finds generic advertising annoying;
- 3 - The processing of data for the above purposes does not give rise to exclusion, discrimination, defamation, or situations that put at risk the reputation of the interested party and/or the negotiating power. The purpose of the analysis carried out will be to identify which products and services are more related to different groups of users who share common traits (e.g. age) or similar purchasing habits (e.g. dates on which they usually buy).
- Comply with legal obligations. Aceites La Muralla is subject to different regulations that imply the need to process personal data to comply with them (e.g. tax regulations). In compliance with these obligations, Aceites La Muralla may communicate your data to the competent Public Administrations or Courts, provided that the request is made through the established legal channels.
How can I stop receiving commercial offers?
In all commercial communications sent to you electronically, a link -UNSUBSCRIBE or similar- will be provided that will allow you to manage your privacy and request that we do not send you new commercial communications. Likewise, you can revoke your consent or express your objection through one of the following means:
- By sending an email to the email address email@example.com
- By postal communication addressed to Aceites La Muralla S.L. Carretera de Lucena a Rute, km 10, 14950 Zambra, Córdoba
The processing time is 48-72 hours, so you may receive some commercial communication during this time.
How long do we keep your data?
If you have registered as a client on our website, your personal data will be kept as long as you do not request your cancellation, since we understand that, in the meantime, you continue to be interested in keeping your account regardless of whether your activity as a member and/or client may be interrupted during a period of time. If you have not registered as a customer, but make an online purchase, your data will be kept until it is confirmed that the order has been delivered without incident and that there are no complaints.
Limitation periods vary depending on the type of service, for example purposes, in general the limitation period for most personal civil actions is 5 years.
Will we share your data with third parties?
Likewise, for the management of client services such as CRM, data analytics and digital marketing Aceites La Muralla uses the services of different companies that may process data outside the European Union. Currently, these services and companies are the following: Advertising to users of digital platforms through Google Adwords services or the creation of Facebook Custom Audiences – Legal protection: Standard contractual clauses.
In any case, Aceites La Muralla will ensure that the appropriate measures are adopted to guarantee that the supplier applies a level of security equivalent to that required by European data regulations.
Outside of the cases mentioned above, Aceites La Muralla does not communicate your personal data to third parties, unless legally required or necessary to execute the contract.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The rights that assist you against Aceites La Muralla due to the processing of personal data are the following: the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data, request its deletion, limit any of the treatments or oppose any use ( for example, subsequently object to the sending of advertising) and carry your data. To exercise them, all you have to do is send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to Aceites La Muralla S.L. Carretera de Lucena a Rute, km 10, 14950 Zambra, Córdoba.
You also have the possibility of complaining to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is for the website to be able to remember your visit when you browse that page again. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
1. Cookies used on this website
2. This website uses the following cookies:
Session cookies, to ensure that users writing comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is how spam is combated.
3. This website uses the following third-party cookies:
Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
4. Deactivation or deletion of cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
5. Additional notes
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.