(€14.42 / L)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil - Cortijo La Muralla - Box with 8 carafes of 2 L.
(€21.88 / unit)
Early harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil (October-November) from our olive groves located in Rute (Cordoba), in the heart of the Sierras Subbéticas Nature Park. Cold extracted at a temperature of 25º at our own family oil mill.
Obtained from olives of the Arbequina variety. Extra Virgin Olive Oil from early harvest, (October to early November) from olives from our family farm. The Arbequina variety EVOO stands out for being a 100% natural olive juice, very fruity and aromatic.
Our Arbequina variety olives are harvested when they are at their optimal point of aromas and polyphenols. This, together with careful preparation in our family oil mill, make this EVOO a totally different and special product with exceptional organoleptic characteristics.
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Early harvest (formerly known as first press oil), harvested from the Arbequina olives during the beginning of the campaign in the month of October. This Arbequina extra virgin olive oil is fresh and unfiltered. Originally from the Subbética Natural Park in Rute, Córdoba.
Fruity aroma of green olives with an intense presence of notes of tomato, avocado and banana. In the mouth, this EVOO is a fluid and light oil, with a sweet entry, almond finish and slight continuous sting.
AROMA AND FLAVOUR
The oils from the Arbequina variety have a fruity and fresh color with aromas of almond, tomato and even a light touch of banana, finishing with a very subtle spicy touch.
- Origin of the olives
- Las Subbéticas Nature Park, Rute, Cordoba
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In October - november, at our family farm
- Extraction method
- Cold extraction at a temperature of less than 25 ºC
- Unfiltered from October to December. Filtered from January onwards.
- In less than 6 hours, at our own oil mill
- Chemical parameters
- Less than 0.4º of acidity, less than 20 meq O2/Kg of peroxides, less than 0.22 of K270, less than 2.5 of K232.
- Storage suggestions
- Store in a cool place, away from light and avoid sudden changes in temperature. Protect from light and heat.
- From our olive groves to your table
- No intermediaries involved. We manage the entire process, from cultivation to the final sale.
- Size (cm.)
- 29 x 47 x 25 cm.
- Weight (kg.)
- 15 Kg.
- Type of harvest
- Early harvest
You might also like